Community Business Partnership - Traditional Incubator
Traditional Incubator |
Traditional Office |
Virtual Office |
Meeting & Training Rooms
The BIC is designed for clients who have outgrown their home office space and are not quite ready to move into commercial space.
BIC clients are able to enjoy the benefits of a commercial location at a lower cost and enjoy the benefits of the advice of business professionals,
discounts on educational programs, state-of-the-art telecommunications and computer equipment, access to training and meeting space and networking opportunities.
Description of Incubator Office Space:
- 100 sq ft of fully furnished office space including kitchen and common area usage
- Wireless Local Area Network with a T1 Carrier
- 24 hour access
- Access to Xerox Workstation Copier/Printer/Scanner
- Unlimited local telephone calls.
Individual telephone number and Cisco telephone set.
- Private voice mail
- Incoming fax service and scanning to email available
- Eight (8) hours/month use of training rooms AND Eight (8) hours/month use of conference rooms
- Access to free services from a bank of professional consultants in legal, marketing, accounting, human relations, government contracting, technology and finance areas
- Free business assistance from in-house consultants
- Quarterly strategy sessions with BIC Director
- Access to a certified Growth Wheel Coach
- Lunch and Learn networking events
- Discounts to CBP's training and networking events
- Free parking adjacent to building
- and More!
Please e-mail Debbie Dever (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information, as well as to schedule a tour of our facilities.