Join us virtually for “Credit Voyage” facilitated by Capital One’s Engagement Specialist Sean Chrysostom. Through this seminar, participants will understand:
- The value of having good credit
- Methods for credit goal setting
- Types of credit, credit reports and credit scores
- Strategies to build and rebuild credit
- Tips on maintaining a positive credit report and score
- How to avoid credit fraud
Sponsored by CBP’s Women’s Business Center of Northern Virginia in collaboration with Bailey’s Crossroads Seven Corners Revitalization Corporation (BC7RC).
This program is made possible through funding by Kaiser Permanente.
Learn more about other trainings for Bailey’s Crossroads/ Culmore area businesses at https://cbponline.org/baileys/
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 3:00 pm
Zoom details provided upon registration
Please log onto the class timely.
- Participants whose checks are returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $35 fee.
- Participants who have paid for a class and do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, will forfeit their entire payment.
- Participants wishing to receive a refund and have canceled in a timely manner will be charged a 10% administrative fee.
See our FAQs page or contact Sheina Waddell, Training Coordinator at (703) 768-1440 or email at email@example.com
The Community Business Partnership is an equal opportunity service provider, lender, and employer.