Join us virtually for “Understanding Business Cash Flow” facilitated by Capital One’s Engagement Specialist Sean Chrysostom. Through this seminar, participants will understand:
- how cash flow relates to organizational staying power
- key terminology used in cash management
- how to interpret a Statement of Cash Flow
- the liquidity of your company
Wednesday, April 13, 2022 4:00 pm
Zoom details provided upon registration
Please log onto the class timely.
- Participants whose checks are returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $35 fee.
- Participants who have paid for a class and do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, will forfeit their entire payment.
- Participants wishing to receive a refund and have canceled in a timely manner will be charged a 10% administrative fee.
See our FAQs page or contact Sheina Waddell, Training Coordinator at (703) 768-1440 or email at email@example.com
The Community Business Partnership is an equal opportunity service provider, lender, and employer.