Join us virtually for “Credit Voyage” facilitated by Capital One’s Engagement Specialist Sean Chrysostom. Through this seminar, participants will understand:
- The value of having good credit
- Methods for credit goal setting
- Types of credit, credit reports and credit scores
- Strategies to build and rebuild credit
- Tips on maintaining a positive credit report and score
- How to avoid credit fraud
Tuesday, August 3, 2021 4:00 pm
Zoom details provided upon registration
Please log onto the class timely.
- Participants whose checks are returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $35 fee.
- Participants who have paid for a class and do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, will forfeit their entire payment.
- Participants wishing to receive a refund and have canceled in a timely manner will be charged a 10% administrative fee.
See our FAQs page or contact Sheina Waddell, Training Coordinator at (703) 768-1440 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Community Business Partnership is an equal opportunity service provider, lender, and employer.