Community Business Partnership offers one-on-one counseling sessions on specific business issues including
- business plan review,
- financial forecasting,
- bookkeeping and accounting,
- registration and certifications, and
- contracts and intellectual property.
Unfortunately, we do not accept walk-ins for counseling.
1) First, Attend a Small Business Resources Orientation
To take advantage of our counseling sessions, register for our Small Business Resources Orientation. This free seminar is strongly recommended for all first-time visitors to CBP. During this seminar we discuss the types of resources, training and counseling offered here at CBP and introduce you to the qualified staff members who schedule and/or provide one-on-one counseling. This allows you to determine the right counselor for your particular business needs.
2) Next, Try Some Classes
- Explore a training class (or two!) that addresses your questions and concerns. The trainings have all been designed based on demand and in response to many questions from our clients through the years. Chances are, you will get your answer there.
- Does the training session answer your question? If YES, sign up for the training session. If NO, then go to the next step.
3) Finally, Contact Us Using the Counseling Request Form Below
On Your Arrival
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time at the CBP offices, 6564 Loisdale Court, Suite 600, Springfield, VA 22150
Please call (703-768-1440) and give 24-hour notice for cancelling your appointment. There is a six-month waiting period for clients who do not show for counseling or who do not provide 24 hours’ notice of a cancellation.
The Community Business Partnership is an equal opportunity service provider, lender, and employer.