The government contracting market is full of opportunity but is sometimes difficult to navigate. This presentation will help you understand the steps you need to take to enter into this exciting field. This presentation will cover:
• Determining eligibility • How to get started • Marketing to the government
This webinar is brought to you by:
– Virginia Procurement Technical Assistance Center
– Women’s Business Center of Northern Virginia
– Washington DC Women’s Business Center
– Maryland Capital Enterprises Women’s Business Center
– Baltimore Metropolitan Women’s Business Center
– The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) – Washington Metropolitan Area District Office (WMADO)
Please log-on timely.
This workshop is made possible by the generous contribution of time and expertise by a CBP volunteer. Please respect our volunteer’s time by arriving on time. If you are unable to attend the class, please notify us promptly.
Zoom details provided upon registration
Please log onto the class timely.
See our FAQs page or contact Sheina Waddell, Training Coordinator at (703) 768-1440 or email at email@example.com
The Community Business Partnership is an equal opportunity service provider, lender, and employer.
“As an incubator client, CBP helped me successfully start my cybersecurity and IT solutions firm, SecureTech360. I found the staff helpful, knowledgable, and encouraging. I recommend them highly!”