Business Incubation Center
The BIC is designed for clients who have outgrown their home office space and are not quite ready to move into commercial space. BIC clients are able to enjoy the benefits of a commercial location at a lower cost and enjoy the benefits of the advice of business professionals, discounts on educational programs, state-of-the-art telecommunications and computer equipment, access to training and meeting space and networking opportunities.
Description of Incubator Office Space:
- Small, Medium, or Executive size offices available
- Fully furnished office space including kitchen and common area usage
- Separate Client network and Wifi
- 24 hour access to office space
- Access to Xerox Workstation Copier/Printer/Scanner
- Individual Telephone number and Cisco telephone set included with private voicemail
- Coffee & Tea bar
- 10 hours free each month use of conference rooms
- Access to free services from a bank of professional consultants in legal, marketing, accounting, human relations, government contracting, technology and finance areas
- Free business assistance from in-house consultants
- Quarterly strategy sessions with Incubator Manager
- Free Lunch & Learn and Networking events
- Discounts to CBP’s training and workshops
- Free parking adjacent to building
Please e-mail Tori Swann (email@example.com) for additional information, as well as to schedule a tour of our facilities.
Enclosed, lockable offices that can accommodate any small business needs. Turn-key ready and fully furnished. Customizable upon request.
A great fit for:
- Teams of 1-6
- Companies 6 months or older that need space to grow
- Companies merging to create a new company
Flexible working space in a professional business environment. Access to premium amenities with no public area distractions.
A great fit for:
- Freelancers and consultants
- Remote workers
A professional business address that will secure your clients’ respect and trust. Mail forwarding is an optional service designed for those that need more flexibility.
Various-sized conference and training rooms for meetings, interviews, workshops and more. A/V equipment available.
- Highspeed Internet
- Access to Common Areas
- Located Right Off Major Highways
- Coffee & Tea Bar
- Shared Receptionist Services
- Mail & Package Handling
- Private Phone Line
- Daily Office Cleaning
- Free Snacks
- 24/7 Building Access
- One-on-One Counseling
- Workshops & Networking Events
- Furnished Office Space
- Access to Common Areas and Lounge
- Access to Conference & Training Rooms
- Onsite Staff Support
- Copying & Printing
- Ample Free Parking
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to have a mailbox to rent a room?
Not at all. Each service can be utilized individually or together!
Do you offer registered agent services?
We do not offer registered agent services. We recommend that you use your own self or a trusted attorney that is often in the area.
Can I rent a room after 5pm or on the weekends?
We offer room rentals Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am to 5pm. We are not open on the weekends. Training Rooms are rented in four-hour blocks between 9am and 1pm, 1pm and 5pm, or all day from 9am to 5pm.
Are there additional fees for printing, kitchen fee, clean up, etc.?
There is a small per page fee for copying and printing. There is a fee for using the kitchen as well, however, most clients do not need to use the kitchen as you can have food in the training room. We ask that each renter clean up after themselves. There is no standard fee for cleaning unless the room is left in a unsuitable condition.
What payment methods do you offer? How can I change or update my payment method?
For each service we ask that you keep a credit card on file with us. For room rentals you are charged the day of your rental. For monthly services, you are charged on the first of each month automatically. You can update your card information using our authorization form or give us a call!
Are there late fees? If so, when are they applied?
Late fees are applied after the 5th day of no payment being received. Late fees vary based on the service.
Do I need to bring my own laptop or monitor when I use a room?
Each training room is equipped with a large flat-screen TV, laptop, podium, and whiteboard or easel. You are free to use these as you see fit, however, you can bring your own laptop in if that is your preference.