Learn about doing business with the Commonwealth of Virginia!
The Commonwealth buys more than $8 billion in goods and services, including construction, each year. Find out how to tap into this market.
This class involves
- Demonstrating the eVA state procurement system,
- Instructing businesses on where to find and respond to opportunities to sell to the Commonwealth using the eVA application, and
- Other additional related topics.
Friday, December 13, 2019 10:00 am
Community Business Partnership Offices, 6564 Loisdale Court, Suite 600, Springfield, VA 22205
This class is made possible by the generous contribution of time and expertise by a CBP volunteer. Please respect our volunteer’s time by arriving at the appointed time. If you are unable to attend the class, please notify us promptly.
- Participants whose checks are returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $35 fee.
- Participants who have paid for a class and do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, will forfeit their entire payment.
- Participants wishing to receive a refund and have canceled in a timely manner will be charged a $10 administrative fee.
Questions? See our FAQs page or contact Sheina Waddell, Training Coordinator at (703) 768-1440 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Community Business Partnership is an equal opportunity service provider, lender, and employer.
Speaker: Kim Brewer
Meet Kim Brewer
Classes taught by Instructor: