Verizon is deploying more than $1 million in total grant funding to small businesses over the course of 2022. At this webinar, we will share information about Verizon Small Business Digital Ready and the latest $10,000 business grant opportunity!
We will answer questions such as:
- When is the grant cycle running? For the latest round of grants, applications open on August 25, 2022 and close 11:59p (PST) on November 14, 2022. All applicants will be notified about whether or not they have been selected to receive grant funding the week of November 28, 2022.
- Who is eligible to apply? To be eligible to apply for this round of grants, users must complete any combination of two courses, coaching events, and community events between July 1, 2022, and November 14, 2022, and submit a grant application by November 14, 2022. Engagements through the Personalized Mentoring feature are not included towards grant eligibility. Awards will be made to a selection of qualified businesses who apply (not all applicants). Eligibility is based on accurate complete submission, and priority will be given to entrepreneurs of color,
women, and veteran-owned businesses and other businesses in historically under-served communities that don’t have access to flexible, affordable capital. Non-profit organizations are ineligible for this grant. Applicants may apply for one business only and must be 18 years of age to apply.
The Women’s Business Center is funded at the Community Business Partnership through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Tuesday, October 18, 2022 5:00 pm
Join us, virtually, for this informative session! A webinar link will be sent upon registration.
IMPORTANT: It is best viewed on a desktop, or screen larger than a smartphone (i.e. iPad, etc.).
Please log in on time for this webinar
- Participants whose checks are returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $35 fee.
- Participants who have paid for a class and do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, will forfeit their entire payment.
- Participants wishing to receive a refund and have canceled in a timely manner will be charged a 10% administrative fee.
See our FAQs page or contact Sheina Waddell, Training Coordinator at (703) 768-1440 or email at email@example.com
The Community Business Partnership is an equal opportunity service provider, lender, and employer.